Cast a love spell online

 Spellcaster Maxim kindly agreed to answer some of our questions:


Question:


“I don’t trust those offering to cast a love spell online. I’d like to be present when my ritual is performed. I’d like to see it with my own eyes. Am I right?”


Answer:


“Even if you go to a magic salon and order a love spell, the spell caster will hardly let you be present when he performs the ritual. Most likely, he’ll perform it by his altar which means you won’t see it anyway. When someone offers you online magical services, they usually mean they will stay in touch with you via the Internet. As for the love spell itself, it’s cast in the same manner as any other good love spell.”


Question:


“I’m afraid I can be idealizing the man I love and so I’m worried I’ll be disappointed when I finally get to know him. Can I order a test love spell to live with this man for, let’s say, a few weeks, to get to know him better and then decide if I want to stay or break up with him?”


Answer:


“I can do it for you. I’ll cast a love spell on the man. But this spell won’t have a specific expiry date. Instead, it’ll be a traditional love spell. If you don’t like the result and get disappointed by the man, I’ll remove the spell. If you like the man and he lives up to your expectations, I’ll leave the love spell on the man. However, there is no such thing as test love spells in magic.”


Question:


“I read in one article that to attract a man through witchcraft, you need to first sleep with this man. Is it true?”


Answer:


“Of course not. You need to know the target in person, because love spells aren’t put on strangers. The rest is up to you. Your history with the man doesn’t matter. The fact that you had sex with the target can come in handy if you still have the sheet on which it happened, it hasn’t been washed yet, and you can ship it to your spell caster. Also, the sheet should be made of natural fabric and dyed with natural dye. It’s also important that the sheet has some semen, sweat or lipstick on it.”

http://c-brats.com/newsfeeds/pages/cast_powerful_love_spell_online_magic.html

Question:


“I was shocked to learn that even powerful love spells cast by a trained sorcerer don’t last for more than a couple of years. What’s the point of using them at all then?”


Answer:


“These spells can give you a few years of true love and great sex. Then you can order another love spell and extend your relationship by a few more years. You can have your spells re-cast as many times as you want to have a relationship that lasts a lifetime. I’m glad you pointed out that only trained spellcasters are able to cast such spells. Less experienced sorcerers cast spells that expire within a few weeks (unfortunately, these people have very little to do with real sorcery).”


We’d like to add that you won’t find anyone better for your ritual than spellcaster Maxim. Feel free to contact him any time!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Power of Rewriting Your Love Story

5 Tips To Picking The Best Solar Company

The Pros and Cons of Hiring a Chauffeur